RE: Pkg-based base system.

From: Joe Shevland <joe.shevland_at_e-wise.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:35:07 +1100
I deserve to be flamed from the list for saying this (perhaps), but you've
got my resounding agreeance. Whats the point in a mailing list if people
can't feel free to post a point? Even if it is bad (and not saying it is).

The alternative is not posting - and not potentially helping out with a
decent viewpoint... anyway, I've said enough for a years worth for me, au
revior.