Re: libpthread / mysql41-server

From: Dorin H <bj93542_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:22:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi
--- Alex Dupre <ale_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> Andy Hilker wrote:
>
> > I do not understand why "make install" does not
> really work. Has
> > anybody a working mysql-41 server on recent
> current successfully
> > compiled and run?
>
> Yes, of course, I personally tested it with all
> threaded libs except
> libthr (libkse, libc_r, libpthread and
> linuxthreads). Always working,
> faster or slower.

Have you tested if tcp port connection works? Mine it
keeps crashing and I am unable to see why so far.
I am running current with kse (ports rebuilt using
libmap also), ULE scheduler, mysql default
installation and no other special tweakings.  This
while mysql client works using /tmp/mysql.sock.
Just let mw know if it works, and I'll dig some
more...
Thanks,
/Dorin.