Mozilla crash and burn?

From: Russell D. Murphy Jr. <rdmurphy_at_vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:36:10 -0500
Mozilla has been non-functional since I updated my machine on Friday.

   FreeBSD knock.econ.vt.edu 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0:
      Fri Mar 19 05:13:08 EST 2004
      root_at_knock.econ.vt.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/KNOCK  i386

I've rebuilt mozilla (portupgrade -fRr mozilla), gotten rid of all
plugins and it still dies.

The symptom is that it starts and opens up the initial window (a
collection of bookmarks - a local file).  If I click on one of the
links, the title is displayed in the window frame, the URL is
displayed in the address box, and mozilla claims to be "transferring
data from ...".  Then mozilla crashes.  No window, no remaining
process.

Any ideas?

--
Russell D. Murphy