Using libkse instead of libc_r in Apache

From: Dave Fetterman <davefet_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:06:48 -0800
Hey all,

I'm running a (gasp!) Apache 2 server on a lab machine on which I do not
have full access privileges.  I'd like to use the worker MPM, which,
from what I gather, requires using libkse instead of libc_r.  Is there a
good way to map use of libc_r to libkse or do something similar without
modifying /etc/libmap.conf, just within my directory?  Or, for any
Apache gurus in the house, to configure Apache to use libkse instead of
libc/libc_r?

Many thanks.

Best,

Dave