Re: nss_ldap broken

From: Sean McNeil <sean_at_mcneil.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:46:43 -0800
After looking this over I am fairly confident that it is something
outside of libc.  This is extremely odd. If I move things to be

passwd: ldap files
group: ldap file

I get less occcurances of seg 11s, but still they happen.  It would
appear to happen on processes that somehow load the nss_ldap module but
never use it.  This could happen for the above case because I also have

hosts: files dns

I will try to rebuild with symbols.

Sean