softdep_disk_prewrite

From: Rich Dunkle <richd_at_smallcatbrain.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:58:42 -0800 (PST)
I want to create amd64 snapshots.
I am not aware of anyone that has a site for those.

I have a problem with the release version CDROM
that I am creating from make release.

I have cvsup'd every day for the past five days,
and still have the same outcome.

The machine will boot FreeBSD amd64  mini inst CD.
The messages appear OK.
I get to the /stand/sysinstall screen, OK.
When I select --> Configure
There is a crash with this error:

db> Stopped at softdep_disk_prewrite+0x44: tes
db>

I am not sure where to start on the resolution.

Steps to reproduce.

using the amd64 machine for the make release
as well as the CD ROM boot
The machine is running 5.2-current amd64

cvsup the lastest src, ports, doc
cd /usr/src
make buildworld
That goes fine