Re: diskless booting is børked...

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 15:10:30 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> Root mounting fails.
>
> Please fix soon.

I can boot a kernel from about an hour ago with pxeboot without problems;
there were some pertinent NFS changes recently.  I haven't tried the new
userland diskless booting pieces as yet, however--I'm using an older world
since the work I'm doing now is primarily kernel work.

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Senior Research Scientist, McAfee Research