ng_l2tp moving forward.

From: David Gilbert <dgilbert_at_dclg.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:07:24 -0500
I would like to announce that the ng_l2tp code that I have been
working on is moving forward.  The kernel node and the userland daemon
will be released under the BSD licence.  You can join the mailing list
at http://ox.eicat.ca/mailman/listinfo/ng-l2tp

If you wish to participate, I am also providing accounts on my test
environment.

See the list archives ... or myself for information.

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Independent Contractor.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dave_at_daveg.ca                    |  equal if and only if they |
|http://daveg.ca                              |   are precisely opposite.  |