Re: Filesystem panic in 5.2.1-RELEASE

From: Jorge Aldana <jorge_at_salk.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:31:16 -0800 (PST)
I also have had similar problems but usually manually fsck /usr (also right
after the crash), then on building more ports I will get another reboot. The
only thing I'm doing is adding ports, no other user action or gui just ports.
I've only gotten it to crash during the bigger ports (openoffice, jdk) and makes
me point or wonder about softupdate or filesystem problems (I now have
directory's which are not deleteble, renamed to be able to continue).

What other info can I provide to help with this, logs are have no extra info,
even when booting up with the extra logging enabled.

Also I have hint.acpi.0.disabled="1" in my /boot/loader.conf, should I turn it
on?

Jorge