Re: SF Bay area hackfest

From: Nik Clayton <nik_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:29:02 +0100
On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 09:14:31PM -0800, Wes Peters wrote:
> Not wanting to stomp on anyone's toes, I'd be happy to arrange such a think
> at a convenient time for people to gather.  We might even be able to help
> with travel for a few select individuals, and to arrange group discounts
> for large contingents invading from the Bay Area.
>
> Since San Diego is such a fun place to visit, it would be a good idea to
> pander to hacker families as well.  My wife has (been) volunteered to serve
> as tour guide and transportation coordinator for this endeavor, assisting
> spouses and offspring in identifying San Diego attractions, getting there,
> getting back, and getting covered with sunscreen in between.

http://bsdcon.kiwki.org/ still exists -- feel free to use that to host
pages of info about these sorts of thing.

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \ ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/_)