Re: mtree -L is broken due to unneded type=link additions to BSD.*.dist

From: Andrey Chernov <ache_at_nagual.pp.ru>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:59:48 +0400
On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 12:51:29PM +0200, Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav wrote:
> People use scripts to create empty directory structures so they can
> compare before / after file lists to generate plists.

I understand it, but I see no difference in before / after file lists with
your patch or without. Could you please demonstrate situation you talk
about in some simple example I can check step-by-step?

I.e. I not state that problem you mention not exists, but your patch not
fix it too, at least in bsd.port.mk, just because it does nothing which
not already done by bsd.port.mk

Alternatvely, do you mean direct mtree calls by ports themselfs (i.e.
bypassing bsd.port.mk)? In this situation ports should be fixed to use
bsd.port.mk instead.

--
Andrey Chernov | http://ache.pp.ru/