apache13 signal 11 with php4 - with or without ssl

From: Edwin Culp <eculp_at_viviendaatualcance.com.mx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 04:38:30 -0600
Good morning,

With yesterday's current with all updated, mergemaster,
portupgrade, openssl port removed and all dependent ports
rebuilt (confirmed with libchk and ldd), apache13
immediately crashes when accessing libphp4.so.  If I
comment out the libphp4.so and mod_php4.c in httpd.conf, I
can start apache and it seems more or less stable.  It will
not start (apachectl start) with php but strangely, if I
start it, I can uncomment the php4 lines in httpd.conf and
add a php4 site, run apachectl graceful and it doesn't
crash immediately.  If I try to add more php4
nameVirtualHosts it will crash even using graceful and to
start it I have to repeat the strange process just to use
my php4 email client.

If anyone has seen this or has an idea, it would be
appreciated.  The only thing that I'm thinking is that
maybe I shouldn't have removed the openssl port but after
all the testing I am doubting it.

Thanks,