Re: Small typo in the setproctitle() output in sbin/fsck_ffs/pass5.c

From: Colin Percival <colin.percival_at_wadham.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:24:31 +0100
At 21:03 30/03/2004, David Malone wrote:
>In general it is a good idea to submit a PR, as it means the patch
>and the problem are slightly less likely to get lost.

  My experience, prior to getting a commit bit, was that submitting
a PR was usually a very good way to make sure that a patch would be
ignored (albeit not lost).  I do my best to work through GNATS, but
I'm sure there are many perfectly good patches which I haven't found
yet.
  But I'll make an offer to contributors-at-large: If you've sent in
a PR with an "obviously correct" patch to the src tree (like the one
which started this thread) and you're tired of waiting for someone
to notice it, send me an email and I'll try to deal with it. :-)

Colin Percival