Re: Support for intel s875wp1-e with Adaptec embedded SATA HostRAIDonboard controller

From: Andrew Degtiariov <freebsd-current_at_astral-on.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:52:33 +0300
On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 03:55:15PM +0100, Lawrence Farr wrote:
> Im getting the same crash with sysinstall on SCSI and ATA systems,
> so it looks like a sysinstall issue rather than your change.
>
> Current from last night shows it, as does the mini iso from snapshots.jp
> from last Wednesday. The same machines boot and install 5.2.1 with
> no problems.
>
> Lawrence Farr
> EPC Direct Limited
Viewing the newlest ata-pci.h via cvsweb.cgi (http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/sys/dev/ata/ata-pci.h?rev=1.28&content-type=text/plain)
says me the Adaptec embedded SATA HostRAID not supported so far.
Any chance for adding support the card in nearst week?

PS. cdboot-current.iso is not recognize the card.

--
Andrew Degtiariov
DA-RIPE