HEADSUP: hw.acpi.force_sci_lo is deprecated

From: John Baldwin <jhb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:46:05 -0400
Sorry for the turmoil, but unfortunately, force_sci_lo doesn't give enough
granularity for the plethora of broken BIOSs in the wild.  The comments below
explain how to achieve the same affect as force_sci_lo now.  We shouldn't
need to change tunable names again as this new scheme allows complete
customization of each characteristic.