(unknown charset) Re: Updated SATA support patches for Intel ICH & Promise cards

From: (unknown charset) Joe Rhett <jrhett_at_isite.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 15:49:12 -0700
Just so you know, you're singing to the choir here.  I think everyone
realizes that its going to take coordination.   But Soren didn't say
"whoah, let's try this a different way" he went directly to "you're wasting
my time" without even a basic attempt to consolidate the efforts.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett_at_Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.