SATA Support gone bad?

From: Forrest Aldrich <forrie_at_forrie.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 11:23:11 -0400
I recently updated my FreeBSD 5.2 system to CURRENT via CVSup, and then
the system wasn't recognizing the secondary (slave) SATA drives.  I
thought this might be a hardware issue, so brought it in to be looked
at.   Turn out, it's fine with other operating systems (Windows/XP, et
al).    So I'm presuming something with SATA support went bad in the
current codebase.    Has anyone information about this or a fix.

_F