(unknown charset) Re: Updated SATA support patches for Intel ICH & Promise cards

From: (unknown charset) Joe Rhett <jrhett_at_isite.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 08:37:39 -0700
I'm not certain I'll have the time to assist with code, but I do have large
amounts of various hardware so I can certainly spend time testing the code
and/or getting you a build environment on the hardware if you don't have it
already.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett_at_Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.