Re: Fatal Trap 12 in -CURRENT cvsup'd 2004-May-11th

From: Walter Venable <weaseal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:10:32 -0400
Okay, now this is getting weirder by the minute.  I figured I'd give the
module another deinstall/compile just because it couldn't hurt (aside from a
fatal trap 12), and this time when I kldload'd it, it went in just fine.  So
I stuck it back in /boot/loader.conf and sure enough, it works!  *Scratches
head.*

Walter Venable