List of known LOR:s

From: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:32:41 +0200
Hello,

I remember someone posted a link to a page with known LOR:s (harmess or
otherwise), but I cannot for the life of me find that link again. If someone
could point me in the right direction that would be great.

(I have a dmesg dump and I don't know whether to submit a PR.)

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey_at_scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org