Re: hostap TX fix in 5.x [Fwd: Re: wi hostap speed]

From: Scott Pilz <scottp_at_tznet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 03:07:51 -0500 (CDT)

	Unless something changed in the code that I'm not aware of, there
has been no one actively working on this problem. I checked CVS about a
day and a half ago, nothing new.. Apparently OpenBSD does not have this
problem (I have not verified this) and works equally well with hostap. I'd
hate to have to swap OS's on over a dozen machines however.

	Scott