acpidump problem after recent commit

From: Barry Boone <BarryB_at_pennnet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 21:28:05 -0500
My system is no longer able to use acpidump, and instead now issues the
message:

sysctl machdep.acpi_root does not point to RSDP

I am tracking current, and this broke right after the changes in
acpidump in the last couple days.

Let me know if you need more information

If you would prefer not to receive further commercial email messages from PennWell, please reply to the original email and type "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. Or, if you prefer, you can write to us at:

PennWell Corporation
c/o Email Unsubscribe
1421 South Sheridan Road
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74112 USA

PennWell provides business-to-business information and events for the oil & gas, electric power, water, electronics, semiconductor, contamination control, optoelectronics, fiber optics, computer graphics, enterprise storage, information technology, fire, EMS, and dental markets.