dear list manager

From: Alon Kramberg <neoghost_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 03:48:56 +0200
Dear list manager,

My name is alon, my registered mail is neoghost_at_netvision.net.il
the reason that I write to you personally is because I tried to unsubscribe
several times with no eval with the automatic system.
It seems that my confirmation mail is getting to the wrong address,
Please remove me manually,
I'm sorry to bother you with such a task, but it has become impossible for
me to unregister (if you don't know which group I'm registered to, please
remove all groups)

Thanks in advance,
Alon Kramberg.