Re: Still panicing...

From: John Baldwin <jhb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 07:45:33 -0400
On Tuesday 18 May 2004 01:53 pm, Robin P. Blanchard wrote:
> [...]

Unfortunately this is missing the rest of the page fault panic messages
including the 'trap 12' etc.  Those messages include a line that says 'cs:eip
= 0x8:0xblah', and we need the 0xblah part to work out where the page fault
happened.  Usually these bugs are a NULL pointer deref that can often be
easily fixed if we can find out where it happened.  Actually, though, the ip
can be found from the tf_eip member of struct trapframe, which is 0xc05d1e69.
Can you send the output of 'l *0xc05d1e69' from gdb on the same kernel.debug?