apic lockups

From: Nik Azim Azam <nskyline_r35_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I'm having problem with the latest FreeBSD-CURRENT and
APIC. The system is an ALR 6x6 with 6 processors.
Booting with APIC makes the kernel freezes after
diplaying the timecounter message. Ctrl+Alt+Delete
doesn't work, I need to reset the computer. It works
fine if I boot without APIC.

I tried doing 'set hw.apic.mixed_mode=0' at the loader
prompt and it doesn't work.

-CURRENT with APIC dated on 4th of May works fine.

I attach the dmesg and mptable output from -CURRENT
dated on 4th of May and the kernel output from the
latest kernel.

thanks,
nik.