jail and mount points.

From: Josef Karthauser <joe_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 23:25:19 +0100
I was wondering whether it's possible to hide mount points from within a
jail.  At the moment 'df' displays the mount points for the whole
machine, instead of those available in the jail. Is there anything
sensible that can be done here, or do I have to live with what I've got:

    sosai% mount
    /dev/ad0s1a on / (ufs, local)
    devfs on /dev (devfs, local)
    /dev/ad0s1g on /data (ufs, local, soft-updates)
    /dev/ad0s1f on /tmp (ufs, local, soft-updates)
    /dev/ad0s1e on /usr (ufs, local, soft-updates)
    /dev/ad0s1d on /var (ufs, local, soft-updates)
    procfs on /data/jails/brightstorm/proc (procfs, local)
    devfs on /data/jails/brightstorm/dev (devfs, local)
    procfs on /data/jails/obleo/proc (procfs, local)
    devfs on /data/jails/obleo/dev (devfs, local)
    procfs on /proc (procfs, local)
    sosai% ls /data
    ls: /data: No such file or directory

Joe