Call for a hacker.... security.bsd.see_other_uids in jails only

From: Josef Karthauser <joe_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 23:01:45 +0100
I was wondering whether someone might help me out.

There's a couple of sysctls in -current:

    security.bsd.see_other_uids: 1
    security.bsd.see_other_gids: 1

These effectively allow one to prevent users from spying on each
other.

What I need to do is to disable these within jails, but not in the
host enviroment.  The reason I need this is that I'm running the
FreeBSD election on a box of mine, but I don't want to have to clear
these globally.

Would someone have the time to hack me a patch to do this? It doesn't
have to be clean, although evenually I'd like to see something like
this committed to freebsd operating on a sysctl.

Many thanks,
joe

p.s. the machine in question is running 5.2.1.
--
Josef Karthauser (joe_at_tao.org.uk)	       http://www.josef-k.net/
FreeBSD (cvs meister, admin and hacker)     http://www.uk.FreeBSD.org/