Something pulled the gl out of the nvidia driver.

From: David Gilbert <dgilbert_at_dclg.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:06:09 -0400
On a recent update to current, GL stopped working on my nvidia
driver.  When XFree86 starts, the following message is in the log
file:

Symbol __glXActiveScreens from module /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libdri.a is unresolved!
Symbol __glXActiveScreens from module /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libdri.a is unresolved!

I've reinstalled the XFree86-4-libraries package and the nvidia-driver
package and I've done several combinations of them.  I've also looked
for the __glXActiveScreens symbol in the various library directories.

Any idea how this is fixed.

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Independent Contractor.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dave_at_daveg.ca                    |  equal if and only if they |
|http://daveg.ca                              |   are precisely opposite.  |