anoncvs.FreeBSD.org gone?

From: Jon Noack <noackjr_at_alumni.rice.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 03:07:11 -0500
I don't know the correct list for this, so I'll ask here.  Pointers to
the correct place gratefully accepted...

For the last couple days I have been unable to resolve
anoncvs.FreeBSD.org.  It appears to have disappeared even from the
FreeBSD DNS servers:

$ nslookup anoncvs.freebsd.org ns1.downloadtech.com
Server:  dt2-sfo-2.downloadtech.net
Address:  209.237.247.3

*** dt2-sfo-2.downloadtech.net can't find anoncvs.freebsd.org:
Non-existent host/domain

The handbook still mentions anoncvs.FreeBSD.org -- what is the best
anonymous CVS server for someone in the US?

Jon Noack