Re: ipfw and ipsec processing order for outgoing packets wrong

From: Vincent Poy <vincepoy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:43:42 -0800
I am experiencing the same problem as well when I updated from a March
6, 2004 -CURRENT to the October 19, 2004 -CURRENT.  The problem still
exists with the October 27, 2004 -CURRENT.  I'm using ipfw/dummynet
for outgoing queues with the ACK packets having the highest priority
in it's own queue.  However, it seems like while the queues are there,
the information on ipfw queue show doesn't update at all as the Source
and Destination IP is still the same as the first packet after bootup
while the counters change but the ACK packets are not sent on it's own
queue but rather with all other packets.  I know it is related with
pfil_hook when ipfw was converted.

Cheers,
Vince