Re: ALTQ/pf troubles

From: Samuel Tardieu <sam_at_rfc1149.net>
Date: 01 Nov 2004 15:36:22 +0100

Alexander> Hi!  Some time ago I come with a bug in ALTQ/pf/bfe
Alexander> combination, where the queueing speed was effectively
Alexander> reduced by a factor of 2.

I noticed the same thing.

Alexander> Unfortunately at that time it wasn't resolved, and I am
Alexander> interested if there are some additional usefull information
Alexander> I can gather to track this problem down.

Did anyone check it on an OpenBSD box? I have none to try to reproduce
it there.

Also, what network card do you use? I use Intel sis cards in a Soekris
box.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam_at_rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam