Re: portupgrade messes up stty settings

From: Paul van der Zwan <paulz_at_vanderzwan.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:09:31 +0100
On 1-nov-04, at 23:04, Alex Dupre wrote:

> Randy Bush wrote:
>>> I am running -current ( week old kernel and userland) and started
>>> noticing
>>> a strange problem the last week or so.  When I have run portugrade my
>>> terminal no longer echos what I type
>
> Same here. Maybe something related to phk's commit?
>
>> let me guess.  you run bash as your shell.  many of us have the
>> same disease for many weeks now.
>
> No, csh.

It's not portupgrade but 'stty sane' which is executed by portupgrade
that
removes the echo flag. I don't see any recent changes to stty so it
looks
like it is caused by something else, maybe the tty commits..

	Paul

--
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over
public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.