Re: panic: Duplicate free

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:02:50 +0000 (GMT)
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Andrzej Tobola wrote:

> Today -current, diskless station boot:

Could you try running "show pcpu", and then try an explicit call to trace
with the pid of the current thread running on the current CPU?
Occasionally I've seen this work in situations where otherwise a trace
doesn't (such as sometimes in interrupts).

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Principal Research Scientist, McAfee Research