Re: [FreeBSD 5.3-RC2] Processes STILL hanging in unkillable state

From: Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:34:26 +0100
On Thursday, 4. November 2004 07:31, Alex Dupre wrote:
> Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > Could all people who are seeing this please post their kernel
> > configurations, sysctl.conf and perhaps some system details (platform,
> > UP/MP), too.

Looking at all of these, I fail to see anything "special" that all these
machines have in common - looks like there's a full range from tuned
configurations with eyebrowraisers like PREEMPTION to almost-unmodified
GENERIC and pretty different hardware, too. :(

So if anybody spots something interesting here after all, or thinks Marc
Ramirez backtraces / debug sessions reveal anything about the bug, please
take over...

--
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi_at_freebsd.org