Re: freebsd-current Digest, Vol 77, Issue 70

From: Alex D'Elia <acme_at_enemy.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:57:05 +0100
* freebsd-current-request_at_freebsd.org <freebsd-current-request_at_freebsd.org> [041106 10:09]:

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 16
> Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 16:38:21 -0700
> From: Scott Long <scottl_at_freebsd.org>
> Subject: FreeBSD 6.0 and onwards
> To: "current_at_freebsd.org" <current_at_freebsd.org>
>
> All,
>
> FreeBSD 5.3 is about to be announced this weekend and will signal the
> true kick-off of the 5-STABLE and 6-CURRENT series.  We are very excited
> about this, both because 5.3 is a good release, and because 6.0 will
> give us a chance to, erm, redeem ourselves and our development process
> =-)

Thanks a lot Scott and all the TEAMS.

I prefectly understand your issues reported in your mail,
and I simply can say, you are all doing the BEST.

If every "System" ( and I dont talk about only the informatic systems )
would follow such discussions, analysis, workflow, then everything
would be much more "Stable" in life :)

That's one Reason why, I think FreeBSD is the best out here at this time.
10x a 1000000
alex

Thanks a lot
alex

--
** acme aka Alex D'Elia		--> root.acme.com
** mail:: acme_at_enemy.org