Re: FreeBSD 5.3 and Adaptec RaidUtils

From: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 17:27:23 +0100
> Ah, it is a BSD-style license.  However, someone will have to take a
> careful look through each file to check for consistency here.  Any
> volunteers?

I'm quite interested since I administer a machine which depends on raidutils
working. :)

As someone else asked - what exactly would it entail? Check consistency
against what? That is, if Adaptec has re-licensed it, what is there left to
check - that there are no other licenses still left declared in the source?

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey_at_scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org