Re: ppp panic: 3rd try

From: Yann Berthier <yb_at_sainte-barbe.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:23:04 +0100
On Sun, 07 Nov 2004, Olivier Houchard wrote:

> >    Well, no :( Even with your latest patch my kernel panics ...
>
> Are the panic message and the backtrace still the same ?
> If you've got a core with the latest kernel, I'll take it :-)

   Your patch has an impact, that's for sure, and the freeze occurs a
   little "later", just before getting an IP address

   Problem is, i don't have a panic anymore: now it freezes without
   generating a core so i'm a bit stuck ... All i can do is a hard reset
   (and i don't have serial nor firewire ports, no sir)

   lemme know if i can test something

   regards,

      - yann