Re: em0, VLAN and bpf(?) trouble w/RELENG_5

From: <astesin_at_ukrtelecom.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:44:40 +0200
Dear Mike, dear Robert,

Yes, that's exactly what happens here. It also starts sending again in a
while.

Also my collegue reported, that vlan0 link has problem with transporting
long (> MTU, which is set to 1500) packets. He also reminded me that the
very same kind of problem was fixed some time ago in Linux driver for same
hardware.

Tomorrow, when I'll get a physical access to the box, I will try to move all
the setup and routing to fxp0 interface and see what happens.

WBR,
Andrew