[regression]: cd9660 mounting is broken on recent -CURRENT

From: Divacky Roman <xdivac02_at_stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:47:57 +0100
Hi,

on very recent 6-current (two hours old) I am able to mount just the first CD.
ie.

when I unmount the CD and load another one, then mount it, all I see is ?????
instead of the content of the CD. If you try the first CD again its ok.
this happens with every CD I tried - the first CD is ok, following ones doesnt
work. its not hw issue, since if I reboot the machine between mounting every CD
is ok.

this happens regardless of vfs.devfs.fops being 0 or not.

roman