Re: breakage upgrading from 5.3-RC1 to 5.3-RELEASE

From: Nick Hilliard <nick-lists_at_netability.ie>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:55:10 +0000
> I checked out RELENG_5_3 this morning and the build just finished
> successfully. Could you try removing your /usr/src and /usr/obj and try
> building again? Let me know if it still fails.

It turned out that both of these problems were observed when running the
buildworld under KDE 3.3.  The problem was finally narrowed down to the
fact that the IFS shell variable was set to "" by default in KDE3.3, and
this was confusing lorder.

Explicitly unsetting IFS fixes this and several other problem with ports
and GNU autoconf.

Nick