Re: seemingly unfixable Spinlock error under 5.3?

From: Sean McNeil <sean_at_mcneil.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:03:32 -0800
On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 14:55 -0800, Andrew Moran wrote:
> I have tried mapping libc_r to libpthread using libmap.conf.  it does
> not seem to have any effect..  Which doesn't surprise me too much since
> I can't find anything actually linked to libc_r anyway.
> :(

You should check to see if gnucash is using any plug-ins or shared
libraries.  You need to check everything gnucash is using.  The easiest
thing would be to do a

portupgrade -fR gnucash

I just bit the bullet and recompiled all my ports when that happened to
me.

For the libmap.conf you should check that it is working properly.  Try
mapping libpthread.so to libthr.so and do an ldd to verify.