TEST: phk_bufwork patchfile

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:55:14 +0100
I have uploaded a snapshot patch of my p4 phk_bufwork branch relative
to -current as of right now:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/patch/phk_bufwork20041113.patch

The patch contains four changes which I need help to test before
it goes into -current.

Select(2)/Poll(2) runs giant free on network/fifos.

	Could be tested on a busy server (web/mail/etc).

Vnode bypass for devices (same code as in -current, only not disabled)

	Could be tested with database accessing raw disk partition,
	fsck of large filesystems etc etc.

	Please test HW crypto support if at all possible.

Vnode bypass for fifos.

	Test with anything using fifos (such as make -j N :-)

VOP_BMAP backing vnode -> backing bufobj

	UFS/FFS file activity will test this.

Any and all benchmarking will be very welcome!

Poul-Henning