[LOR] ESS Maestro-2E and ACPI power methods

From: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie_at_le-hen.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:36:00 +0100
Hi,

I built a -CURRENT kernel dated from this weekend, I simply re-used my
old kernel configuration file without any modification.  There is a LOR
at boot time that I looked for in the known LOR database, but I didn't
find it.  Here is the kernel message without hexadecimal values since I
wrote it manually.  If further debugging informations are needed, just
ask and I would be glad to provide them.

lock order reversal
1st 0xc1b3a428 ESS Technology Maestro-2E (hardware status lock) _at_ dev/sound/pci/maestro.c:270
2nd 0xc0af5920 ACPI PCI power methods (ACPI PCI power methods) _at_ dev/acpia/acpi_pci.c:215
KDB: stack backtrace
kdb_backtrace()
witness_checkorder()
_sx_lock()