Re: 5.3-RELEASE TODO version=2.63

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:32:55 +0200
On Friday 01 October 2004 09:41, Scott Long wrote:
>  |---------------------+-------------+---------------+--------------------|
>  |                     |             |               | There have been    |
>  |                     |             |               | several reports of |
>  |                     |             |               | if_em cards        |
>  | if_em wedging under |             |               | "wedging" under    |
>  | high pps            | Not done    | -             | high               |
>  |                     |             |               | packets-per-second |
>  |                     |             |               | load. This needs   |
>  |                     |             |               | to be debugged and |
>  |                     |             |               | fixed.             |

This is http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=misc/72183 and should be
fixed in HEAD. MT5 is on my list, scheduled for tomorrow.

I already have some success reports, but all reporters of this "wedging"
should please check out the one line patch and provide me with feedback if
that helps the situation.

Thanks.

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet