Handbook: "Advanced Installation Guide" needs modification for 5.X ?!?

From: spam maps <spamrefuse_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 01:01:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

With 5.3, we have three installation floppies:

  boot.flp
  kern1.flp
  kern2.flp

However, the Handbook in chapter 2.12.1, only talks
about "kern.flp", when giving instructions on
installing over serial port. That may need an
extra note for the 5.X case, that explains which
one of the two kern-floppies should be used here.

BTW: I used to do this serial installation many
times for 4.X; does it still work the same way
with 5.3 ?

Regards,
Rob.