Re: Beta7 DVD works perfectly

From: Justin Smith <jsmith_at_drexel.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:05:12 -0400
The interesting thing about this is that this is a RECENT phenomena:

Beta5 was unable to create the DVD device (it hung during boot), so I
could only boot the system by physically unplugging the DVD from the system.

Beta6 could create the device, but had lot's of errors in accessing it,
sometimes skipping wildly around a movie.

Beta7 was the charm.

--
Time blows wildly against my door       | Justin R. Smith
Stirring discarded sorrows      	| Mathematics Department