Re: csh is root's shell?

From: Dariusz Kulinski <d.kulinski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:59:17 -0700
Hello Nikolay,

>> what do you mean - suspicious? Is there a backdoor or something?
> WOW no no !
> I mean something that is not working correct ! which is only for linux
> , this scripts are kind of made for linux.

What I found, maybe it's correct, but doesn't look right.

It's the switch: switch ( $OSTYPE )
there is: case "FreeBSD*" and case "freebsd*", I'm not sure why the
second is needed, will it ever be triggered (is switch canse sensitive
or not?) also it looks like stuff is repeated.

--
Best regards,
 Dariusz                            mailto:d.kulinski_at_gmail.com