Re: csh is root's shell?

From: Dariusz Kulinski <d.kulinski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:41:55 -0700
Hello Nikolay,

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 16:18:11 +0300, Nikolay Kalev <nkalev_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok how about now is it working correct ???
>> New addons and cleanup.
>>
> Opss sorry about that forgot the file :-)!
> Here is a link :
> http://www.eprogress.bg/~rootcho/dot.tcshrc

> P.S. i;m having hard time with attached files in gmail :-(.

I compared previous .tcshrc with the new one, here are few comments:
Will this work?
alias .../'cd ../../'
alias -'cd -'
alias /'cd /'

There is no space.

same here:
# INSERT : toggles overwrite or insert mode.
bindkey ^[[Loverwrite-mode
bindkey ^[[2~overwrite-mode# for x

# DELETE : delete char at cursor position.
bindkey ^?delete-char
bindkey ^[[3~  delete-char# for x

and so on.

I don't know why did you removed, F1-F6, they were working fine under
putty, when I had set up to use function keys same as in linux, maybe
instead removing them you could add additional bindkeys so it might
work on all configurations.

In completes part I noticed that you missed some spaces, is that on
purpose? (I didn't run it, so I don't know if it works, but I think it
won't)

I think that whatever editor you used it just broke stuff.

--
Best regards,
 Dariusz                            mailto:d.kulinski_at_gmail.com