Re: [BETA7-panic] sodealloc(): so_count 1

From: Vlad <marchenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:49:15 -0400
I've installed this patch. Working OK so far, but we don't have that
number of hits coming in lately, so it's hard to tell is it helping or
not. In only crashed for me when it was 60+ requests per second
coming.

I'll keep list posted.

Btw, what's the usual procedure here to commit a certain patch into
-current / -stable tree?  Will it be ever added there?

--

Vlad