Re: CPU hang during boot at isp0

From: Rob Dosogne <admin_at_truthsolo.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 13:35:56 -0400
I tried booting without the ps/2 keyboard and nothing changes for me.
I think it may be an alpha issue. :-(

cheers,

Rob Dosogne, your friendly neighborhood sysadmin.
http://www.truthsolo.net/

----
Join in the new game that's sweeping the country.  It's called
"Bureaucracy".  Everybody stands in a circle.  The first person to do
anything loses.